Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pre-Malaysia Day

Well, I find myself getting up another entry just before another Holiday. Is it going to be a trend? Hope not...

Tomorrow is Malaysia Day. Lots of happy people. This half month has really set me in a really good holiday mood. Now I feel like taking a weekend trip somewhere just to get the feel of the holiday season.


Been raining the last 2 mornings, so where would be a good place to go? Mountain hikings are no-no during slippery floors. So are the beaches. Fortunately, got a great Barbeque Weekend coming this Saturday. Its time for shopping of Fresh Seafood~!
 
*Updates: Sorry for the Delay. Here goes the pics.
 
1 6
2 
3 
4
5
 

Ok ok… so there were not many pics of the BBQ food itself. Everyone was more busy eating the food (myself incl.) But here are some nice pics of homemade Birthday cakes. Nice eh? Anyone interested, drop a note and I will help you get in touch with the bakeress.